Well I wasn't in the hospital but i went to see a dr who works with virtua mt holly dr. Robin Miller treated me so horribly after i went to Lourdes er i needed follow up echocardiogram done i told her i was taking a certain medicine and she treated me like *** i gained 14 pounds in a week chest pain and short of breath she didn't care well i got a new doctor and if something happens from now till then im going to sue the *** out of her for malpractice lets see im all swollen gained 14lbs in less than a week and im having chest pain and i also just got over scarlet fever and she acted like it was nothing when my mom is a nurse who works with doctor every day and they say different so if you want proper care do not see dr robin Miller her bedside manner is worse than a gaurd treating an inmate she assumed about me well the *** messed up i have a great job, money, and i know the ri people I am going to make her life a living ***

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of virtua hospital doctor. Virtua Hospital needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned virtua hospital doctor in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Virtua Hospital.

Comments