3.0

I had to take ambulance to hospital because im 8 months pregnant and was having contractions. They had to run an IVand give me fluids because i was so dehydrated.i found out that my abcest was causing the contractions...after my fluids were done i had to go down to ER..

to get antibiotics for my abcessed tooth.. I have been sitting for many hours waiti g for lagistic care to pick me up...i asked how much longer i have to wait and the head nurse came out and said it was going to be awhile..she was very rude. I asked politely for something to drink as i have not eaten anything since i have been here also havent had any fluids for a few hours. The head nurse was very sarcastic and rude with speaking to me..i understand that they are busy, but i should still be treated with respect and spoken to properly.

How she spoke to me was very unprofessional.

This happened at 11:46 pm .. 9/10/2015

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Virtua Hospital. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Virtua Hospital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Virtua Hospital to other companies on our site.

Comments

davidblackburne

i know exactly how you feel and then some. virtua extremely unprofessional for such an important life saving institution.