Not resolved
1 comment

Very bad hospital if your kid is sick. My infant 18 months daughter drank tea tree oil.

Though it was only a tea spoon but after that she began dizzy and acting wiered. I called the poison control and they asked me to take her to ER right away. I went there around 10:30 pm and even though they knew that she had coordination problem, they asked me to wait outside as ER was quiet full. I thought Ok but till 2:00am they didn't call me and I was sitting there worried for like 3 or more hours.

Then i asked the reception guy that if she would swallow some poison then they would see her. He said it is the matter or urgency. Even though I was telling them that my daughter cannot walk straight agter swallowing or drinking some stuff , these ruthless people at Virtua Voorhees consider it least important. Never going there again.

Worst experience ever. They should shut this place down.

Their emegency is a joke.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2014.
Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

Did it occur to you that your not the only one in this world???? Others are there because they have medical needs also!!!! You dont know their conditions so do not blame the hospital staff and expect everyone else to suffer because you feel you are number 1.

You May Also Like