1.3

I had an absolutely horrible experience (first birth) at this hospital ; virtua vorhees. The nurse staff was inconsiderate and pushy.

Some of the many events that contributed to the experience was a nurse coming into my room at 3 am and shouting "excuse me" while abruptly turning on the lights to take my vitals, waking me up after I had been there for two days at this point and had no concerns that excused her behavior.

I also refused a blood draw after having all previous day lab work come back perfect and the lab tech fought with me, got the head nurse who said I could not refuse, I was too tired to argue so she drew blood and purposely shoved the needle into a muscle causing severe bruising, pain and tingling that had my pcp and nurses from another hospital asking questions.. I wouldnt recommend this hospital unless its your only option.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of virtua hospital staff. Virtua Hospital needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned virtua hospital staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Virtua Hospital.

Comments